Saturday 30 June 2012

The Promenade

Hello again.
It’s been so looooong time that I ignore my blog. Well I’m a senior year high school student and been in a rough year, though. Fyi, I’m officially graduated from senior high school. I’ve passed the national exams, final test from school blablabla and thank God I can get through all of that major complicated things.

Sooo, as we know (especially the senior year students) that every senior high school in Jakarta are common on making prom party for the final grade students. And so it is my school. Yayyy! Talk about prom, I have so many dreams about promnight. I’m not so into a too much themed prom like Fairy Tale or Hollywood themes. I prefer something simple but classy for example gala dinner theme. Like the pictures below. 


 
the dresses… 
Zuhair Murad Fall Collection 2010/2011

Elie Saab Sping / Summer 2011

Zuhair Murad Couture Fall / Winter 2010
 
the invitation! 





 
AAAAA  so much in love with the designs. Simple yet elegant. Maybe I should be the one of promnight EO crew in the future, so I can make something nice like this. 
 
Ah well, enough for my dream prom. I’ve experienced the real one actually. The prom was held on Monday, 24th June 2012 in Peninsula Hotel Tower. The theme was Global Award Night. Maybe not the best one really, the food was so so, the décor wasn’t so special, but after all that was such a great night. Salute to the prom crew that had worked for entire year to make the unforgettable promnight. Great job, guys! And for the crowd, you guys are amazing that night, really. All of those shiny dresses and stunning tux and also your presence really made the party.


The Gate

School Band Performance

Band Performance
The Crowd

Adit's Confession

BEST DRESSED AWARD

THE PROM KING AND QUEEN

Me With the Prom Queen, Judith

Me With the Prom King, Sammy

After all of the things above, I don't really care about how the party went along. It was just about the togetherness we shared that night. Seriously, I'll miss that night...No. I'll miss every single thing in my senior high school life. Really.

I LOVE YOU SWABLE 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment