Sunday 20 October 2013

Goodnight

You know how it hurts, to be left behind, to be rejected, abandoned and torn inside by the person you need the most. I know you know. You've been there. I know you've been there cos I was there when nobody else was, remember? 

Time passes by. I'm wearing your shoes now. I feel you. The hurts, the tears, that unwanted feelings tear me up, drain my blood, scrape my bones. I know you know. But you left. 

Just tell me how to be like you. Easily forget and fall for anyone else.
Just tell me how it feels. Laughing on my tears. 

Are you happy for not having me around? 
You said no.  But you never ask me to be around. 
Do you still love me? 
You said yes. But how could you let someone you love getting through all the pain by her only self?

I know you're happy for not having me around. I know you stop loving me. And you know how it hurts, to be left behind, to be rejected, abandoned and torn inside by the person you need the most. I know you know.

Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment